Storm Damage

Do you have storm damage that you would like to report?
Is there a flooded road or down trees in your area?

Please use the below form to report NON-EMERGENCY storm damage. If there is an immediate danger to life safety, please call 911!

You can also report the damage to our office in Russell County at (334)291-5079

Are you trying to report damage to receive disaster assistance? Don’t use the form above, instead visit